Why am I giving away this eBook?
- If you bought the paper version of the book, I want to give you a way to carry the book with you when on the road.
- If you do not own the paper version yet, I expect you’ll like the eBook and want to buy the paper version. This gives you a way to try it out.
- I hope you will share the PDF version with others and they will share it with more, and that the book will “go viral” leading to even more sales
What do you get with the eBook?
- A PDF copy of the full book (all 116 pages) that you can load into your eBook reading device or view on your PC, Mac, or Tablet. DRM-free.
- A Free subscription to Michael’s Productivity Newsletter giving tips on workday effectiveness (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- The PDF eBook contains live links to eight free streaming videos that demonstrate the powerful principles taught in the book.
The One Minute
Michael Linenberger, author of five best-selling books on workday productivity, presents his simplest and quickest guide to mastering your chaotic workday.
Here’s what you will learn in this book:
- The incredibly easy yet powerful way to make a to-do list that really works
- How to track ALL your work and life responsibilities without letting anything drop through the cracks
- How to keep focused on tasks that really matter
- How to prevent the “everything is a fire” mentality from dominating your work life
- How to create your first powerful to-do list on paper in under one-minute
- How to use your smartphone or tablet to keep sight of your to-dos while on the run
I am telling everyone I know to get this book! In 60 short seconds I gained laser focus on what to be working on. I had no idea that it could be so simple to manage my hundreds of to-dos—what a feeling of relief and freedom that is!
Marci Shimoff New York Times bestselling author of Love for No Reason, and Happy for No Reason.
Michael’s Other Recent Books:
The #1 best-selling Outlook Book. Now in its fourth edition. Over 60,000 books sold!
The #1 best-selling time management in Spring 2010, shows you how to get control, set goals, and find a passionate career.