New MYN Outlook 365 Video Trainings
We've just released a full new set of MYN Outlook 365 Video Trainings that focuses on Windows Outlook 2013 and 2016 and how to use them with my MYN system of e-mail and task management. (If you are not sure what MYN is, see link at right). About this new video course release:
- This complete training will teach you how to get control of out-of-control email and tasks, using your copy of Windows Outlook.
- This set essentially replaces the current MYN Outlook video course set some of you may have, though that current set remains available for previous and new buyers.
- These are all new videos, 34 in all, that we've been working on for eight months. They clearly show how to use MYN and Outlook.
- As before, this new video set sells for $299.95 for new buyers (see upgrade info below). Some discounts apply if you own other of our courses.
- All previous Outlook video purchase links now lead to this new set---it's our main set now.
Free Access for Recent Buyers (if purchased within about a year)
Anyone who bought the previous MYN Outlook Video Course set on or after Oct 1, 2015 has free access to this new video set. Just go to the following link and you should have access after you log in using your previous login information: http://michaellinenberger.com/MYN-Outlook-365-VideoCourse/
Upgrade for Earlier Buyers
Anyone who bought the previous set before Oct 1, 2015 can upgrade to the new set for only $99 by first logging in to your old video set, and then in the same browser going to this link: http://www.michaellinenberger.com/amember4/signup/index/c/mVA2jWeP0
Why Upgrade to the New Videos?
You don't have to upgrade, the old videos are still applicable to Outlook 2013 and 2016 (and of course to older versions too). But here's why you might want to upgrade:
- The new videos are greatly improved with more information and more screen capture video of Outlook in action. Fewer slideshow type presentations. More total material.
- Since coverage of older versions of Outlook is not mixed into this new set, there is less clutter when watching these newer videos. But you can always get to the older videos too.
- The videos capture my latest thinking about MYN and Outlook. There is not a ton of this, but my thinking has evolved over the years.
- If you've got the old set and have been thinking about reviewing the material, this is a great time to move up to the new material.
- From now on, all updates to the Outlook videos will only be placed on the new video set. So it makes sense to start using it now.
- Those updates include new Outlook tips videos and new smartphone software videos---all new ones will be placed only on the new set (there are three or four new tips and smartphone videos there now, including one for the Android app "Nine").
So start using these new videos today!
Why Should New Users Get This Class?
If you've never bought my MYN Outlook Video training before, this is a great time to get started with a brand new training to make your workday more productive and less stressful. It teaches how to get email under control, tasks under control, and even how to empty your inbox each day. Read more about the class here. And discounts apply if you already own the One Minute To-Do List video course, or the Toodledo MYN video course.